Summer Staff Requirements & Description
We are building a team of capable and passionate individuals for the 2019 summer camp season. Ideal candidates would have completed at least one year of college and understand what it means to serve the Kingdom with selfless compassion.
Each individual will complete lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certification training on site or be certified before that time. Training will still be required for those who are previously certified.
The position begins May 23rd and goes through August 2nd. Compensation will include a net income of $200.00 per week, housing for the duration of employment, and meals (excluding weekends/time off).
Each individual will perform a variety of tasks that may include but are not limited to:
- set-up and execute registration each Sunday afternoon beginning at 2:00 pm
- meet with the dean each morning to discuss activities and additional needs for the day’s preparation
- work with the entire camp staff to achieve daily and weekly goals. (it’s about the GOAL not the ROLE!)
- lifeguard and first aid response
- organizing recreational equipment
- maintain and clean buildings and grounds
- food service preparation and clean up
- facilitating challenge course activities
- building campfires
- participate/lead devotions, team building exercises, and other spiritual development tools
This position is designed to train and engage kingdom leadership. You will be challenged spiritually, emotionally, and physically.