Summer Staff Needed
North Florida Christian Camp is currently building a team of individuals to serve on its staff for the 2017 summer camp season. Desired individuals would have completed at least one year of college and are on a leadership track in their church and school.
Each individual must undergo lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certification training with us or be certified before that time. (Training will still be required for those who are previously certified).
The position begins May 29th and goes through August 4th. Pay includes $200.00 per week net for the summer session and housing is also provided. Food is included except when camp is not in session (Friday lunch-Sunday lunch).
Each individual will perform a variety of tasks that might include the following;
- The team will set-up and assist with registration each Sunday afternoon beginning at 2:00pm.
- Individuals will meet with the dean each morning to discuss the day’s activities as well as anything that needs extra preparation in the days ahead.
- Each will work hand-in-hand with the rest of the camp staff to achieve the needs of the day as needed by the program or facility.
- Lifeguard or first aid duties could be expected.
- Organizing recreational equipment.
- Maintain and clean buildings and grounds.
- Food service preparation.
- Facilitating challenge course activities.
- Building campfires.
- Participation in devotions and other team and spiritual development.
- Canteen operations.
- Monitoring activities for safety.
- Wash dishes and clean-up after each meal time.
- Complete clean up at end of each program.
This position is designed to train and develop kingdom leadership. You will be stretched spiritually, emotionally, and physically to achieve things you’ve never imagined.